Home Housing Resources
ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES
QUESTIONS TO ASK:
1. If I’m not feeling well, is it possible to have meals in my room?
2. What are the social opportunities in your facility?
3. What are your bathing routines? Who staffs this? Is it possible to have more frequent baths?
4. What percentage of your current patients are in my age range?
5. Do you accommodate special diets?
6. Are medications covered with room and board?
7. Current charge per day?
8. Do you accept Medicaid patients?
Horizon’s Health Care Center and Retirement Community (970-835-3113) and Crossroads Assisted Living (970-874-1421) are participating members of Delta County Senior Resource Council.
You are urged to contact all programs in your area and become an informed consumer.