Some Insurance Agents have particular expertise with the senior population and can offer an integrated service which can include planning and implementation of life insurance, retirement, long-term care protection, and estate planning. Request a complimentary consultation and ask if they are willing to call on expert resource associates when warranted.
QUESTIONS TO ASK:
1. What are your Qualifications (tenure, experience in Delta County, training, designations, references)?
2. Do you offer a variety of products?
3. What are the A.M.Best and Standard & Poors ratings for the companies you are recommending?
4. You’ve told us the advantages of choosing this product. What are the disadvantages/limitations? (surrender charges, annual fees, qualification triggers)
5. How will this impact my existing plans (life insurance, long-term care insurance, estate plans, investments, bank accounts)?
6. What do I lose if I change my mind? (in 10 days, 30 days after contract is delivered, in one year)
French Insurance and Financial Services is a participating member of Delta County Senior Resource Council and can be reached at (970) 835-3821. .
You are urged to contact all programs in your area and become an informed consumer.