Delta County has a large number of real estate agents available to assist you with all your real estate needs. The following are general questions to ask to assure the real estate agent you choose meets your personal needs. It is recommended that you meet face to face with the agent you are considering.
QUESTIONS TO ASK:
1. Are you a realtor? Why do think I need a realtor?
2. May I see your license? Check that it is active.
3. How long have you been in the area?
4. Is this your only occupation?
5. Who covers for you if you are out of town?
6. Will you act as my agent or a transaction broker? Ask about the differences
7. Discuss fees and services.
Janice Jones of RE/MAX Mountain West is a participating member of Delta County Senior Resource Council and can be reached at (856-7344)
You are urged to contact all programs in your area and become an informed consumer.